Accelerating AML Compliance Strategy
Financial organizations are struggling to remain in business due to overhead costs and high rate of crime in the society. This trend has increased AML risk thereby raising the urgent need for organizations to tackle this problem. It is not just to acquire advanced skills appropriate for combating these crimes but equally de-risking their businesses. Gone are the days' financial and non-financial institutions waste money and time on substandard AML courses; This is why AML Compliance Boot camp 2018 will be an invaluable event for you and your team.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The attendees will have a good understanding of AML/CFT legal requirements and interpretation as it relates to their sector
- Attendees will also become more confident in running their compliance department and other functions in line with regulatory best standards
- Attendees will command a good understanding of AML risk management ideal for supporting corporate decision making...more
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you are a middle or advanced level staff of any AML compliance or legal function, or if you oversee the internal or external audit function, then this training is for you.
- Banks and other allied institutions
- Insurance Companies (Underwriters/Brokers)
- Securities/Asset managing Firms
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Law Firms
- Accounting Firms
- Financial Services Providers
- Bureau de Change
- Audit Firms
Reserve a Spot
Reserve your spot now, and register later by filling the form below or click on "Register Now ".
- Early Bird Pricing N145,000* - Ended
- Regular Pricing N150,000*
For sponsorship details, please contact Obinna on
234 805 524 5440 or